BUNDLAR is Hiring: Front End Web DeveloperZach Martin
Front End Web Developer
Position: Web Developer (Full-Time)
Location: 1871 – Merchandise Mart, Chicago, IL & Remote (in Chicagoland)
Pay: Commensurate with Experience
BUNDLAR is seeking a full-time Front End Web Developer to join our team! You will be responsible for the ongoing design and development of the user experience and user interfaces for our augmented reality (AR) web content management system (CMS).
BUNDLAR is a Software as a Service (SaaS) Platform company that makes it easy for businesses, institutions, and individuals to grow profitability through increased sales and efficiency by integrating innovative augmented reality (AR) technology into their communications to benefit their customers, employees, and vendors.
BUNDLAR is comprised of an easy-to-use AR Content Management System (CMS), proprietary application programming interface (API), data analytics reporting, and mobile app platform that makes it simple to create and edit impactful AR Experiences.
While our AR platform can be used in any vertical, including our current retail, marketing, higher education, and museum clients, BUNDLAR is focused on the training, learning, and development and healthcare sectors.
Who We Are:
BUNDLAR is a fast-paced technology startup that is focused on delivering value to our clients through a functional, cutting-edge self-serve AR CMS and platform. Over the last year, we have doubled our staff, focusing on the development of our revolutionary solution. Each team member is an expert with years (often decades) of experience in their specific work areas. Our tech teams’ experience and skills are imposing, and their deliverables are the first of their kind. In only two years of existence, BUNDLAR is recognized as a market leader with an impressive client list, including Fortune 100 companies.
Our growing team is looking to add an experienced Front End Web Developer with augmented reality experience to help design and develop our web based Augmented Reality (AR) Content Management System (CMS).
You will play an integral role on the BUNDLAR team and will work closely with our founders, project managers, and tech team. You will have the opportunity to create and enhance our AR platform and to develop new tools and applications.
You will need to have experience working on multiple development projects, as well as strong problem solving and analytical skills, a desire to own solutions and dig deep into the details. This position can be 50-80% remote (in Chicagoland), but expect to work at 1871 in the Merchandise Mart in Chicago 1-2 days day each week.
- Developing and implementing new features and functionality derived from mockups and wireframes
- Cleanup and optimize existing features of the content management system
- Provide documentation on any changes or additions to the code you write
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience
- Fluent in component-based Angular 7+ architecture (must be able to independently navigate modules, services, & components)
- Experience using Git version control, GitHub, or BitBucket
- Experience with virtual and augmented reality
- Experience with web content management systems
- Great communication skills and ability to understand design requirements and work with UI/UX designers and other developers
- Passion for development and desire to work with and share your knowledge with others
Additional skills considered a plus:
- Experience with ThreeJS or WebGL
- Experience working with multiple web Content Management Systems (WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, Adobe Experience Manager, Agility, ContentStack, Contentful, etc.)
- Health Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Vacation, Personal, and Sick Time
- Flexible Work Environment
- Access to the 1871 Ecosystem – Chicago’s Largest Tech Incubator
- Opportunity for advancement and leadership
How to Contact Us:
If you think you’re a good fit, please send an email message to email@example.com. Introduce yourself, and include your resume.