BUNDLAR is Hiring: Unity & Augmented Reality DeveloperZach Martin
JOB LISTING – Unity & AR Developer
Position: Unity & AR Developer (Full-Time)
Location: 1871 – Merchandise Mart, Chicago, IL & Remote
Pay: Commensurate with Experience
BUNDLAR is seeking a full time Unity & AR Developer to join our team! You will be responsible for the development and delivery of internal and client augmented reality (AR) related projects.
BUNDLAR specializes in augmented reality (AR) solutions for businesses and institutions. We are a market leader in developing AR mobile applications with innovative technology built on our core platform consisting of a web API, Content Management System (CMS), and Mobile App Framework. BUNDLAR provides a variety of AR solutions including PublishReality for printers, publishers & marketers, eXpoReality for trade shows & conventions, and CampusReality for higher education and museums, as well as custom branded applications.
The BUNDLAR Platform makes it easy for businesses and institutions to integrate innovative augmented reality (AR) technology into their communications that benefits their customers, employees, and vendors. BUNDLAR delivers an easy to use AR content management system (CMS), proprietary application programming interface (API), data analytics reporting, and mobile app platform. Learn more at www.BUNDLAR.com.
Who We Are
BUNDLAR is a bootstrapped technology startup that is currently raising seed investment in preparation for rapid growth. We are a fast-paced team that is focused on delivering value to our clients through functional, cutting-edge technology solutions. Each team member is an expert with years (often decades) of experience in our specific work areas. BUNDLAR is a rapid growth company that in less than a year of existence is recognized as a market leader, with strategic partnerships in each of our industry verticals.
Our growing team is looking to add an experienced Unity Developer with C# expertise and strong UX/UI skills to help develop the web based AR Content Management System (CMS), and deliver augmented reality (AR) experiences and mobile applications to our clients.
As a Unity engineer, you will have the opportunity to work on projects for a wide range of large clients across multiple industries. You will play an integral role on the BUNDLAR team and will work closely with our founders, project managers, tech team, and clients. You will have the opportunity to create and enhance our augmented reality platform and to develop new tools and applications.
You will need to have experience working on multiple development projects, as well as strong problem solving and analytical skills, a desire to own solutions and dig deep into the details. This position can be 50-80% remote, but expect to work on-site in Chicago 1-2 days day each week.
- Responsible for designing, developing, deploying, and maintaining core AR technology
- Identify pipeline bottlenecks and opportunities for automation
- Extend the platform to add new functionality and create new AR experiences for client-specific projects
- Collaborate across teams to ensure coherence of vision and a world-class client experience
- Develop clean, efficient, maintainable, well documented code
- Develop for AR, desktop, and mobile platforms
- Ensure thorough quality testing and documentation of developed software
- Professional level mastery of Unity, C# and 3D application development
- Production of AR experiences viewable on mobile devices, webXR and headsets
- Knowledge of mobile development & deployment (IOS, Android, Web)
- Ability to create rapid prototypes of systems in Unity
- Unity multi-platform mobile deployment/debugging/testing including native plugins and SDKs
- Building user interfaces in Unity utilizing diegetic, meta and spatial elements
Additional skills considered a plus:
- AR: Marker based recognition, acquisition, tracking, rendering
- AR: integrating with existing AR platforms like Vuforia, Wikitude
- Linux, Python, Django, and DevOps experience is a plus
- Machine learning / Computer Vision
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Game Development/Programming or equivalent professional experience
- Experience with virtual and augmented reality development
- Unity 3D development experience
- C# expertise
- Experience developing on multiple platforms (web, mobile, etc.)
- Passion for development and desire to work with and share your knowledge with others
- Health Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Vacation, Personal, and Sick Time
- Flexible Work Environment
- Access to the 1871 Ecosystem – Chicago’s Largest Tech Incubator
- Opportunity for advancement and leadership
How to Contact Us:
If you think you’re a good fit, please send an email message to firstname.lastname@example.org. Introduce yourself, and include your resume.