Posted on April 1, 2022
Augmented Reality has been difficult and costly for organizations to implement. BUNDLAR is an accessible web platform that enables creative teams to build, edit, and instantly publish AR experiences to any supported mobile device. The BUNDLAR web app vastly reduces the time and cost to implement AR into existing communication channels. Our customers use our web app to create and deploy augmented reality applications to multiple industry verticals including training, learning, and development.
Come work with our incredibly talented team, creating breakthrough technologies that are changing how people engage with the world around them. You’ll be immersed in a collaborative environment where you can thrive, grow, and make a real difference.
Headquartered in Chicago, BUNDLAR is the leading software development startup that makes Augmented Reality (AR) easy to use for anyone at any time. Our patented software platform gives everyone the ability to create Augmented Reality Experiences without a single line of code.
BUNDLAR is hiring a DevOps Engineer to help facilitate the development and deployment process for our Augmented Reality API
You will play an integral role on the BUNDLAR team and will work closely with our founders, project managers, and tech team. You will have the opportunity to take charge of the development pipeline and implement the latest Continuous Integration / Continuous Development techniques to streamline our deployment process.
You will need to have DevOps project experience, strong problem solving skills, analytical skills, and a desire to streamline our software development process. This position is partially remote (in Chicagoland), but expect to work at our offices in River North, Chicago, 1-2 days each week.
- Design, develop and maintain a robust CI/CD and SDLC pipeline
- Support software developers in their endless quest to improve our products
- Work with engineers across the company to ship interoperable products on strong foundations
- Improve engineering standards, tooling, and processes on a rapidly growing team
- Experience deploying solutions using AWS and other cloud services
- Experience using Git, GitHub, or BitBucket to commit code
- Passion for development and desire to work with other developers
- Familiarity with software development life cycles
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent professional experience
- Minimum 2-5 years experience in a DevOps engineering role with at least one popular automation server in a Linux environment.
- Very good core knowledge of AWS infrastructure concepts and scripted/command-line configuration process (VPCs, Security Groups, Subnets, Instances, etc.).
- Minimum 2 years of experience with multiple common scripting languages - Shell, Python, etc.
- Minimum 2 years of experience installing and maintaining software on popular Linux distributions through command line.
- Ability to explain the motivation for infrastructure/architecture/software/tool choices
- Willingness to take charge of a nascent DevOps environment and transition from a sole DevOps developer to a DevsOps department lead.
Additional Skills Considered a plus
- Excellent understanding of CI/CD cycle, and ability to compare and explain the overlap and differences between them.
- Excellent administrative knowledge of Jenkins, or: significant experience with another open-source automation/build server and a firm grasp of the abstract concepts with willingness to apply them with a new automation/build server.
- Good understanding of SDLC best practices
- Fair experience with at least 1 deployment automation system (e.g. Spinnaker)
- Experience with augmented or virtual reality
- Reports to Engineering Manager
- Job location is a combination of virtual and in office in Chicago, IL.
- Working hours consist of standard daytime business hours, with flexibility during peak times
- Comprehensive Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Short Term Disability
- Access to additional personal life benefits
- Generous Paid Time off and Holidays
- Flexible Work Environment
- Opportunity for advancement and leadership
BUNDLAR provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, national origin, color, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, physical or mental disability (as long as the employee/applicant is otherwise qualified for the job with or without a reasonable accommodation), genetic information, HIV/AIDS status, marital status, uniformed service, veteran status, pregnancy or other legally protected status or category under federal or state law. BUNDLAR complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfers, leaves of absence, compensation, training and other terms and conditions of employment.
How to Contact Us
If you think you’re a good fit, click "Apply Now" below, or send an email message to email@example.com introducing yourself along with your resume.Apply Now