Account Executive, Federal (Full-Time)
Location: 1871 - Merchandise Mart, Chicago, IL & Remote (in Chicagoland) Pay: Commensurate with Experience
BUNDLAR is seeking a full time Account Executive, Federal to join our team! You will be responsible for generating and closing multi-million dollar deals with the Department of Defense, government research labs, military and defense contractors utilizing our Augmented Reality Content Management Platform.
Augmented Reality has been difficult and costly for organizations to implement. BUNDLAR is an accessible web platform that enables creative teams to build, edit, and instantly publish AR experiences to any supported mobile device. The BUNDLAR web app vastly reduces the time and cost to implement AR into existing communication channels. Our customers use our web app to create and deploy augmented reality applications to multiple industry verticals including training, learning, and development.
Our growing team is looking to add an experienced Account Executive, Federal who can own a named account list and develop account plans for winning and expanding business. You will be responsible for leading complex, technical, consultative sales and contributing to the development and execution of our outbound strategy. This includes on-site presentations, executive level networking, and conference attendance.
As a founding member of the sales team, you will help establish the culture and character of BUNDLAR’s sales organization, and own the full sales cycle from lead to close. You will play an integral role on the BUNDLAR team and will work closely with our founders, project managers, and tech team.
- Independently manage the full sales cycle generating new business by identifying and acquiring new customers.
- Identify business opportunities and source leads through networking, online research, and attending conferences and industry days.
- Drive adoption of BUNDLAR’s AR solutions across the DoD & Government markets.
- Predict and forecast potential client use cases; identify innovative methods by which clients can utilize BUNDLAR in different environments.
- Manage customer relationships such as organizing site visits and coordinating customer discovery sessions, conducting demonstrations, creating documentation and briefing materials, and answering in-depth questions about BUNDLAR’s capabilities.
- Maintain, renew, and upsell contracts.
- United States citizen or legal permanent resident.
- 5+ years of experience selling technical solutions to the DoD, military, government and/or defense contractors (B2G).
- 2+ years of proven enterprise software/SaaS sales experience, preferably in an early stage startup or other fast-paced, technology-driven environments.
- You have closed multiple $100k+ sales and are comfortable managing multi-million dollar customer relationships.
- Solid understanding of government wide acquisition contract vehicles, GSA and other federal supply schedules.
- Knowledge of the federal sector, including the Department of Defense, Intelligence Community, and other federal civilian agencies and familiarity with the solicitation and proposal process.
- Strong business development leadership skills and a track record in building and scaling strategies that deliver results against aggressive growth targets.
- Ability to establish clear value propositions via excellent communication skills in these forms: customer conversations, company and product presentations, written communications such as email and proposals.
- The ability to work independently and remotely in an environment that changes rapidly.
- Solid skills and experience using CRM tools such as Hubspot, Salesforce, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, and similar software.
Additional skills considered a plus
- Experience working as a contracting officer for the US Military.
- Active security clearance
- Capable of engaging in business-level and technical conversations at multiple levels of the organization, including VPs of innovation, heads of IT, the C-Suite & high-ranking government officials.
- A love for process. Documenting sales calls and meetings is second nature to you. Following up when you say you will is important to solidifying customer trust.
- A willingness to share success with the team. Mentoring new members is a meaningful part of your career.
- Health Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Vacation, Personal, and Sick Time
- Flexible Work Environment
- Access to the 1871 Ecosystem - Chicago’s Largest Tech Incubator
- Opportunity for advancement and leadership
How to Contact Us
If you think you’re a good fit, please send an email message to firstname.lastname@example.org. Introduce yourself, and include your resume.