Unity & AR Developer
Location: 1871 - Merchandise Mart, Chicago, IL & Remote (in Chicagoland) Pay: Commensurate with Experience
BUNDLAR is seeking a full time Unity & AR Developer to join our team! You will be responsible for the development and delivery of internal and client augmented reality (AR) related projects.
Augmented Reality has been difficult and costly for organizations to implement. BUNDLAR is an accessible web platform that enables creative teams to build, edit, and instantly publish AR experiences to any supported mobile device. The BUNDLAR web app vastly reduces the time and cost to implement AR into existing communication channels. Our customers use our web app to create and deploy augmented reality applications to multiple industry verticals including training, learning, and development.
Our growing team is looking to add an experienced Unity Developer with C# expertise, ARFoundation familiarity, and strong UX/UI skills to help develop the BUNDLAR augmented reality platform.
As a Unity engineer, you will have the opportunity to work on projects for a wide range of large clients across multiple industries. You will play an integral role on the BUNDLAR team and will work closely with our founders, project managers, tech team, and clients. You will have the opportunity to create and enhance our augmented reality platform and to develop new tools and applications.
You will need to have experience working on multiple development projects, as well as strong problem solving and analytical skills, a desire to own solutions and dig deep into the details. This position is currently remote (in Chicagoland), but expect to transition back to working at 1871 in the Merchandise Mart 1-2 days each week in the future.
- Responsible for designing, developing, deploying, and maintaining core AR technology
- Identify pipeline bottlenecks and opportunities for automation
- Collaborate across teams to ensure coherence of vision and a world-class client experience
- Develop clean, efficient, maintainable, well documented code
- Develop for AR, desktop, and mobile platforms
- Knowledge of mobile development & deployment (IOS, Android, Web)
- Experience with virtual and augmented reality development
- Professional level mastery of Unity, C#, ARFoundation and 3D application development
- Experience using Git, GitHub, or BitBucket to commit code
- Experience developing on multiple platforms (web, mobile, etc.)
- Passion for development and desire to work with and share your knowledge with others
- Familiarity with committing code using Git, GitHub, or BitBucket
- Familiarity with software development life cycles
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent professional experience
Additional skills considered a plus
- AR: Marker based recognition, acquisition, tracking, rendering
- AR: Familiarity with SDK AR platforms like Vuforia, Wikitude
- Linux, Python, Django, and DevOps experience is a plus
- Machine learning / Computer Vision
- Health Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Vacation, Personal, and Sick Time
- Flexible Work Environment
- Access to the 1871 Ecosystem - Chicago’s Largest Tech Incubator
- Opportunity for advancement and leadership
How to Contact Us
If you think you’re a good fit, please send an email message to firstname.lastname@example.org. Introduce yourself, and include your resume.