BUNDLAR Is Hiring! a UX/UI Designer
Position: UX/UI Designer (Full-Time)
Location: 1871 – Merchandise Mart, Chicago, IL & Remote (in Chicagoland)
Pay: Commensurate with Experience
BUNDLAR is seeking a full time UX/UI Designer to join our team! You will be responsible for the ongoing research and design of the user experience and user interfaces for our augmented reality (AR) projects and web content management system (CMS).
BUNDLAR specializes in augmented reality (AR) solutions for businesses and institutions. We are a market leader in developing AR mobile applications with innovative technology built on our core platform consisting of a web API, Content Management System (CMS), and Mobile App Framework. BUNDLAR provides a variety of AR solutions including PublishReality for printers, publishers & marketers, eXpoReality for trade shows & conventions, and CampusReality for higher education and museums, as well as custom branded applications.
The BUNDLAR Platform makes it easy for businesses and institutions to integrate innovative augmented reality (AR) technology into their communications that benefits their customers, employees for on-demand training, and vendors. BUNDLAR delivers an easy to use AR CMS, proprietary application programming interface (API), data analytics reporting, and mobile app platform. Learn more at www.BUNDLAR.com.
Who We Are:
BUNDLAR is a bootstrapped technology startup that is currently raising seed investment in preparation for rapid growth. We are a fast-paced team that is focused on delivering value to our clients through functional, cutting-edge technology solutions. Each team member is an expert with years (often decades) of experience in our specific work areas. BUNDLAR is a rapid growth company that in less than two years of existence is recognized as a market leader, with strategic partnerships in each of our industry verticals.
Our growing team is looking to add an experienced UX/UI Designer with augmented reality experience to help design the web based Augmented Reality (AR) Content Management System (CMS), and deliver AR mobile application design for our clients.
As a UX/UI designer, you will have the opportunity to work on projects for a wide range of large clients across multiple industries. You will play an integral role on the BUNDLAR team and will work closely with our founders, project managers, tech team, and clients. You will have the opportunity to create and enhance our AR platform and to develop new tools and applications.
You will need to have experience working on multiple development projects, as well as strong problem solving and analytical skills, a desire to own solutions and dig deep into the details. This position can be 50-80% remote (in Chicagoland), but expect to work at 1871 in the Merchandise Mart in Chicago 1-2 days day each week.
- Conduct user-centric UX research and usability testing to provide recommendations rooted in data that will influence design decisions.
- Conceptualize and design user interfaces for our web based augmented reality content management system and and mobile applications.
- Develop mockups, wireframes, and prototypes
- Work with Product Owner to translate business requirements into user friendly features
- Lead market analysis to keep current on competitive offerings, provide recommendations to strengthen product differentiation, and identify new opportunities across our product portfolio
- Bachelor’s degree in User Centered Design/Human Centered Design, Graphic Design, Interactive Design, Computer Science, Game Development/Programming or equivalent professional experience.
- A strong portfolio of innovative design work that demonstrates proficiency in interaction and visual design
- Proficiency with design tools (Adobe Creative Cloud, Sketch, Axure, Indesign, and other design software).
- Professional experience with enterprise level web development projects.
- Experience with virtual and augmented reality.
- Experience with web content management systems.
- Passion for development and desire to work with and share your knowledge with others
Additional skills considered a plus:
- Basic 3D modeling experience
- Web and/or web application development experience
- Experience working with multiple web Content Management Systems (WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, Adobe Experience Manager, Agility, ContentStack, Contentful, etc.)
- Health Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Vacation, Personal, and Sick Time
- Flexible Work Environment
- Access to the 1871 Ecosystem – Chicago’s Largest Tech Incubator
- Opportunity for advancement and leadership
How to Contact Us:
If you think you’re a good fit, please send an email message to email@example.com. Introduce yourself, and include your resume.
BUNDLAR has strong relationships with Chicagoland universities and believes in providing internship for students interested in all divisions of a startup. Since we are growing, BUNDLAR needs help everywhere and can guarantee you will be given tasks vital to the growth of our company and asked to work on projects that will be used for clients and investors.
Marketing. Tech. Financial. We are open for business for interns all year round.
We also like to hire people we know. BUNDLAR is growing and are hoping our intern program can be a feeder for full-time work post-graduation. One of our first interns, Evan, impressed our tech team so much, he was hired as a contractor to work on key BUNDLAR projects and will continue to be paid as he attends school at the University of Illinois.
If you are interested in a BUNDLAR internship, please send your resume and an introductory email that explains what kind of internship you are looking for and a little bit about your strengths, what you’re looking to learn, and how you think you can help BUNDLAR to info@BUNDLAR.com.
Our internships are currently for school credit.