We are pleased to announce that this past week we have released version 1.23.1 of the BUNDLAR mobile app. We highly recommend you download or update it in the Google Play Store or Apple App Store today!
This update includes many exciting changes both to the UI/UX and to app functionality:
- The app’s plane detection and reticle feature has been updated with a fresh new design that enhances user experience. With improved visual cues, you’ll be able to identify planes more easily and accurately place objects in your AR environment.
- We’ve heard your feedback about accessing experience information and are excited to announce that we’ve completely revamped the bottom drawer in the camera scene in order to allow users more access to information and provide creators with a greater ability to curate and direct user experience.
- While in the camera scene, you now have access to every experience in your bundle sorted by trigger type
- Experience names are now visible, so it is possible to use them to guide users through your bundles (eg. First, Second, Third; Point at Map, Point at Engine, Point at Slide 2)
- The drawer now includes a Help section! This provides information about how to navigate within bundles and how to manipulate assets within experiences
- We’ve updated the overall user flow to promote ease of use and accessibility for a more seamless experience.
- We made a major improvement specifically to the user flow in the way you place markerless experiences. This new system allows you to select the experience you want to place before entering the scene, making for a more directed and intentional AR placement.