December 14th, 2022
BUNDLAR CMS Version 1.17.1 is now live. This update includes some additional improvements to the AR editor and several bug fixes.
- Users can now change the trigger type of an Experience after it has been created. See our guide for more information.
- In addition to November’s update to the AR editor, users can now rename layers.
- Added the option to toggle dark theme from the Experience settings page.
- Fixed an issue where creators were not automatically invited to preview their Bundles.
- Fixed formatting issues with the new AR editor panel.
- Fixed a formatting issue with the orientation tool.
- Fixed an issue that occurred when a user tried to create a new Experience through a button asset.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes occurred when adding a button with the View File action type.
- Fixed an issue that allowed some layers to be deleted.
- Fixed a formatting issue when viewing image markers.
- Fixed a formatting issue on the reset password page.
November 21st, 2022
BUNDLAR CMS Version 1.17.0 is now live. This update includes significant improvements to the AR Editor. Assets and Layers have been combined into one panel, allowing you to more easily add, edit, and move assets.
Your list of assets in an Experience will now be organized by layer. You can still drag assets to move them between layers, in addition to clicking on them to edit. We’ve also renamed the base layer to reflect that it is always visible in the Experience.
The new dropdown menu will allow you to add assets to your Experience faster and more intuitively. Your settings are still accessible through the gear icon in the top right corner.
November 9th, 2022
BUNDLAR CMS Version 1.16.8 is now live. This update includes some small bug fixes and usability improvements.
- Added a button to copy Bundle access codes to the clipboard.
- Added additional best practice tooltips when uploading an image marker.
- Fixed an issue where the new toolbar didn’t immediately appear in the Experience editor.
- Fixed an issue that caused Experiences to sometimes duplicate when created.
- Fixed a formatting issue that occurred when uploading unacceptable image markers.
October 20th, 2022
BUNDLAR CMS Version 1.16.7 is now live. This update includes a new feature that allows users to generate a random image marker when they create an Experience.
- When creating an image marker Experience, you can now generate a random, unique image marker from the CMS. For more information, see here.
- After uploading an asset to an Experience, the Edit panel will automatically open.
- Added two more increments to the snap to grid settings.
- Fixed an issue with the orthographic camera hotkey that occurred in empty markerless Experiences.
- Fixed a formatting issue with labels on Mac devices.
- When downloading a QR code, both SVG and PNG file names will now reflect the Bundle access code.
October 11th, 2022
BUNDLAR CMS Version 1.16.6 is now live. This update includes a new snap to grid feature that allows users to more precisely place their assets in an Experience.
- Added a new snap to grid feature in the Experience editor.
- Added an indicator when videos are loading in the CMS.
- Fixed an issue with the orthographic camera in empty markerless Experiences.
- Fixed issues with sorting folders while in card view.
- Fixed a formatting issue with the QR code download window.
- Fixed an issue that allowed hotkeys to rotate and scale labels.
October 3rd, 2022
BUNDLAR CMS Version 1.16.5 is now live. This update includes improvements to the Experience Editor toolbar and several new customizable hotkeys.
- Updated the toolbar in the Experience Editor. All tools are now located here. Users can customize their toolbar by dragging tools to change their order or dropping unused tools into the “More Controls” section.
- Added several new hotkeys to the Experience Editor, as well as the ability to customize hotkeys. For a full list of the new shortcuts, see here.
- Users can now switch between position, rotation, and scale tools with multiselect.
- Fixed a formatting issue with the new remove resource dialog.
- Fixed a formatting issue between light mode and dark mode.
- Fixed a formatting issue on the Analytics page experienced by users with smaller screens.
August 30th, 2022
BUNDLAR CMS Version 1.16.4 is now live. This update includes several UI improvements and bug fixes.
- Improved the appearance of the new “View Markers” feature.
- When downloading image markers, the file name will now reflect the Experience or Bundle name.
- Reduced the number of checkboxes when deleting an asset, resource, Experience, or Bundle from three to one.
- When a user opens a Bundle, the side navigation will automatically minimize.
- Improved the appearance and function of the list view.
- Updated the appearance of the “Bundle Details” and “Preview & Publish” buttons.
- Updated the appearance of the video asset icon.
- Fixed an issue where some edits would not save when creating an Experience from a button asset.
- Fixed an issue where buttons with the “View File” action type couldn’t be deleted unless there was a file attached to them.
- Fixed an issue where labels would be affected by zoom in the CMS.
- Fixed an issue that prevented labels from having empty lines.
- Fixed a menu that still said “Planar” instead of “Markerless.”
August 3rd, 2022
BUNDLAR CMS Version 1.16.3 is now live. This update includes an improvement to view all markers in a Bundle at once, as well as some bug fixes.
- Planar triggers are now called markerless.
- Users can now view and download all image markers in a Bundle at once by clicking the three dot menu next to the Bundle name and selecting “View Markers.”
- Fixed an issue where grid would not toggle in empty planar Experiences.
- Fixed an issue where the Reset Password button was not visible in dark mode.
- Fixed an issue where no notification would display if a user tried to enter a Bundle code already in use.
July 21st, 2022
BUNDLAR CMS Version 1.16.2 is now live. This update includes some bug fixes.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Bundles from being moved into folders in Card view.
- Fixed issues that prevented Bundles from being moved from one folder directly into another folder.
- Fixed an issue where Bundles would not appear in List view in accounts with no folders.
- Fixed a formatting issue with the new List view.
- Fixed issues caused by duplicating Bundles that contained buttons.
- Fixed a spelling error.
June 30th, 2022
BUNDLAR CMS Version 1.16.1 is now live. This update includes some minor bug fixes and improvements.
- Fixed an issue where Bundles would disappear if there were no folders in an account.
- Fixed an issue that caused Bundles to disappear when refreshing the page inside a Bundle.
- Fixed issues that allowed Reviewers to edit Bundles under certain conditions.
- Fixed an issue that caused the analytics summary to cycle through its animation twice.
- Fixed an issue with tooltips persisting after logging out and back in.
- Fixed formatting issues with the new table feature.
June 9th, 2022
BUNDLAR CMS Version 1.16.0 is now live. This update includes an overhaul of the list view function, as well as several smaller improvements.
- Updated the Bundle list view. Users can now customize what information is shown in the table, including deployment status, date created, and access code.
- Several stability and minor UI improvements.
- Media player links are now limited to 200 characters.
BUNDLAR CMS Version 1.15.1 is now live. This update includes some new features and several enhancements.
- Buttons now have fourth action called “View File.” This allows you to attach an image or PDF which the user can then download to their device. This feature will be fully functional pending app update.
- Bundles now have three possible access types: public, public with login, and private. This affords better control over who can access your published Bundles. This feature will be fully functional pending app update.
- Added a dark mode theme to the CMS.
- Assets that are very large or very small will automatically scale to a more reasonable size when added to an Experience. This can easily be undone by clicking the “Revert” button at the bottom of the screen.
- When opening an Experience, a progress bar will display at the top of your screen as the assets load in.
- When attempting to remove a resource from the Media Library that is still in use, the CMS will now inform users which asset(s) it is associated with.
- When uploading an image marker, the CMS will now inform users of the marker’s quality on a scale of one to five.
- Assets can now be multiselected in the Experience editor.
- Updated Experience editor camera controls and added an orthographic camera view.
- Added three new tooltips to the Preview & Publish panel.
- Updated the UI of the Change Trigger section of the Composer panel.
- Added a new notification when the CMS has an update or is down for maintenance.
- Fixed an issue where the “View Marker” button would disappear after a Bundle was duplicated.
- Fixed an issue that arose when trying to change a button from an image to a 3D model, or vice versa.
BUNDLAR CMS Version 1.14.0 is now live. This update includes a major improvement to the media library.
- The media library has been significantly updated for easier navigation and asset management.
- Several options for searching, sorting, and filtering the media library have been added.
- Users can now easily browse and select previously uploaded files when adding an asset to an Experience.
- For further information on the new media library, see our documentation.
- Resolved an issue with Bundle QR codes.
BUNDLAR CMS Version 1.13.0 is now live. This update includes several bug fixes.
- Resolved an issue with animations that arose when a user uploaded a new model to an existing 3D model asset.
- Resolved issues with list and card view.
- Resolved an issue that sometimes arose when a user deleted a media player.
- Added better instructions for password creation criteria when registering an account for the first time.
- Resolved an issue where the duplicate asset function did not always work.
- Resolved an issue where the image would not update in the Media Library when a user changed the image preview of an audio player.
- Resolved an issue where the color picker tool was cut off in Safari browsers.
- Resolved an issue where the chart on the Analytics page would not show information for all Bundles.
- Resolved an issue that arose when a user tried to change an image marker.
- Resolved an issue that allowed users to scale and rotate a label when switching between assets.
- Added a character limit to Experience descriptions.
- Resolved an issue that arose when a user exited out of an Experience while rendering.
- Resolved an issue with the navigation panel on when opened on smaller screens.
- Resolved an issue that arose when a user tried to enter long Bundle name.
- Resolved an issue that prevent duplicated Bundles from being deleted.